Kodiak Apartments is located in beautiful Byron Minnesota, just minutes from Rochester.
The City of Byron is a flourishing community that provides the groundwork for vigorous neighborhoods and thriving businesses by investing in high quality and proficient services, effective partnerships and citizen participation.
The City's commitment to well planned development enhances the distinctive and high quality of life enjoyed by our residents. Byron offers the benefit of living near Rochester and the Twin Cities metropolitan area while providing a family-friendly small town atmosphere.
Byron is a friendly town, filled with residents and business owners who value small town living. We have a strong public school system, which is complimented by a variety of local clubs and organizations that are proud of and work hard promoting our community through great events like "Good Neighbor Days", the Med-City Marathon, Grizz-fest and so much more. Byron is where "Good Neighbors and Good Businesses come together".
Proximity to Rochester
- Only 5 minutes to the west Circle Drive on 65 mph 4 lane highway.
- 7 minutes to IBM, Crenlo, Pemstar and 10 minutes to Downtown Rochester.
- Less than 10 minutes to major shopping malls, multi-screen theaters and stores.
- Walking distance or school busing within the city
- Exceptional school system that continues to improve
- Superintendent invites you to stop in or contact for more information about the system.
Phone: 507-775-2383. Email: email@example.com or visit the district website.
- Learn more about Byron Schools
Local Shopping, Services, Churches, Organizations, Recreation
- More than 80 businesses - 5 churches
- Olmsted Medical Branch in Byron, Mayo Clinic Branch in Kasson (5 minutes away), Dental and Orthodontic Service
- Restaurants, Convenience Stores, Dairy Queen, Subway, Deli, McDonald's and others
- New 22,500 sq ft Market Place Mall with Groceries, Pharmacy, Liquor Store, Body Fitness, Dry Cleaner, Flowers & Gifts on frontage road near Kodiak Apartments
- Bowling Alley - Par 3 Golf Course - Community Pool - Hockey/Ice Skating Rink
- 18 hole Tom Lehman Championship Golf course
- Oxbow Park and Zoo
- Access to 2 1/2 mile paved walking/biking trail
- KTTC Local News & Weather
- KAAL TV Local News & Weather
- My Fox 47 Local News & Weather
- Minnesota Public Radio, Rochester Area
- Downtown Rochester.com
- Apache Mall
- Rochester International Airport
- Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport
- Rochester Direct Transit (Twin Cities Shuttles)
- Rochester Pubic Transit
- Rochester Live Traffic & Cameras
- University of Minnesota, Rochester
Local Employment Opportunities
- IBM, Rochester
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester
- Somerby Golf Community, Byron
- Schmidt Printing, Byron
- HMN Financial, Rochester
- Somerby Golf Community has been named by Links Magazine as one of the "Best for Families" golf courses in the nation.
- Mayo Clinic, Saint Mary's Hospital and Rochester Methodist Hospital form the largest integrated medical center in the world, providing comprehensive diagnosis and treatment in virtually all medical and surgical specialties.
- The Byron Area Chamber of Commerce (BACC) connects business and civic communities in Byron and the surrounding region.
- Byron Public Schools values student-centered education that maximizes an individual's potential. Kodiak Apartments is within walking distance and school busing within the city.
- Oxbow Park & Zollman Zoo, located just 4 miles from Kodiak Apartments, offers almost any outdoor enthusiast a chance to pursue his or her favorite activity: hiking, camping, fishing, picnics & much more.